My stomach is a mess again. Oi vey! Having to revisit the "oscopy" place again really sucks big time. Having to pay almost a $1,000 really sucks too. Health Insurance is pitiful these days - but can you really put a price tag on your health? I think not, it's like revisiting the dental dilemma again.....not many options available. To add insult to injury my insurance didn't pay for my "MoViPrep", $70 to cleanse out the bowels...lordy, lordy! One of the worse parts has to be the waiting....so many things go thru your mind. Cancer, colon resection, death. Morose huh! Part of me says "Yes, I can do this" and the other part wants to give up and say "puhhhlease let this all be over as soon as possible, I am done."
Well I will find out on Friday what my innards look like, that is good. Having found Dr. Hejab is a huge relief - beyond any one's imagination. I am grateful. For small things right now. The prep absolutely sucks - and every time I swear I will not got thru that again......If fact the whole colonoscopy thing feels demoralizing, depressing and dreadful. I guess it could be so much worse...
OKie DokIe, all looks pretty healthy! The small bowel isn't looking as good as the rest but expected that. Good news I do not have anything life threatening going on in the intestines...bad news? Not my "mystery diagnosis" doctor! We will get to the "bottom" of it so to speak! The belladonna is doing wonders for my bloating and pain. I am hopeful once again.
With all the heath insurance madness going on.....let me just add that it is a mess. Blood work from LabC*** $1696.00 WTF is that all about?? You have got to be bloody kidding me - if your weren't sick before, these kind of bills will surely make you sick. Since when does a country make a profit off of sick people?
0 comments:
Post a Comment