OMG! Yep, I'm back to the poker. I missed her so much - I didn't even realize it. First Mixed Holdem Tourney and I placed 2nd out of 2766 - uh?! HOLLA!!!
*Am going tomorrow to get tickets for No Doubt!! Oh, Sammy is going to be so, so very excited!! I hope Lauren is too...We will have so much fun! Must check on camera thingy, pretty sure it's no cameras. Can do photo op in parking lot. Nice end of school treat. Verrrry nice!
*Sam is going to beach with Steffi.......more on that later.
*I have to go lie down - tomorrow is my first early morning in a long time. Must get in the bed in order to hear the alarm. Doh! Almost 2AM....rot row.
I am going to get back to my story one day. Wonder if I should just start that offline in notebook or something?
Must make appointment at Lowe's for kitchen remodel.....
NEXT DAY
Well I made it to bed around 2:30 ishhhh. Not really good enough but I did manage to get up - Sam only had to yell "MOM" twice. My bad. I knew I had to wake my sorry ass up as my "you got it for next to nothing?" implant crown had fallen out and I had to get it "glued" back on. Fuck.
OK. So RR Dentists say they have temporary glue at CVS?? What the fuck is that all about? Yeah, I think NOT! Y'all better squeeze me back in and put this $930 crown where it belongs!! I'm PERImenopausal so back OFF.
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment