Thursday, March 5, 2015

DECEPTION

  Yep, comes in many forms.  Yet it always blindsides you and your always shaken.  It's head shakin' time, are you that blind or out of tune?   Even with your own family, let alone close friends.  I have yet to learn that most people put themselves first and seldom deviate, at my age it's embarrassing.  When you are deceived by your own family, young or old, little lie or big one it still cuts you to the quick.  I think sometimes you expect it from friends.  Why would their undying loyalty lie with you?  Either way hurts to the core.  I am experiencing this and trying to understand it..  I am always thankful for the family and friends I can wholeheartedly rely on.

  I am thankful for my new NP Psych, she stepped up when no other professional would.  So far meds are working well and feeling better than before, again time will tell and baby steps work for me.  Such a reversal as a real psychiatrist said I was "too much trouble to work with."  Upswing. I feel a little faith.

  Friends, do they hurt on purpose? Is it subconsciously and they should be more careful in their ways?  Certain names and people still don't sit well and you ought to be more sensitive to that and know better by now.  Paybacks aren't for me but, I may have to rethink some upcoming events.  You have no problem changing coats.

  Even though I am the only reader, I feel way better. 

0 comments: