So all my new meds seem to be working. I'm not all the way off the couch but I am actually participating in my so called life. So why am I still anxious? I've rid myself of caffeine or any other drug but still feel like a jitter-bug..... and still that anxiety continues to creep in and crawl all over me! Am I anxious about being on the couch today? Am I anxious cause Ma's coming down? Am I anxious about pulling out of the driveway? Who the fuck knows? Having gone and re-gone all the above at therapy, I am left wondering what the hell could be causing these jitters. Could be my meds I guess. The troubling answer is no one really knows! I'm left second guessing myself all the time. I know I have some commitments but they would be minuscule to any outsider. Maybe even the slightest pressure triggers these jitters it's really hard to figure out. The option of living alone and having nobody relying on me and nothing awaiting that is crucial that I do - isn't!! So I have to come to terms with my already low commitment lifestyle and try and figure this out so I am not benzo so reliant for the rest of my life. These answers seem to only be able to come from me! (Omg what a burden and worry). My new resolution is to rid myself of the jitter-bugs, hopefully the resolve lies somewhere between here and Timbuktu! I will not hold my breath at this time.
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment