Finally, I guess I have been given the go ahead??? No more weird messages that I have been blocked actually, no message at all. So I am guessing the the Spam content or whatever it was, isn't.
Now do I have anything worth saying.....I am guilty this week for not calling my grandma V. My bad. Did not call a lawyer either. My bad 2. Did not make a GYN appointment. My bad 3. Came to realization the days of being "supermom" are so WAY over. My bad 4. I broke the "dry spell" (uh, so to speak) and allowed my husband to de-flower me after about??hmmm..... Ok, so long that I gave up counting, hence the deflowering! My good 1. Forgot that sex can serve MANY MANY purposes, akin to money, akin to power. Sorry but, yeah romance is very 10 years ago and so hopefully is my fertility. My bad/good.
So other than many near death experiences on the crazy commuter roads of the DC Metro Area, all for the sake of my 15ish hour a week job, it's not been a bad week.
Off to Ma & Pa's Sunday for a very far and few "family" get together with my mostest favorite Aunty Patty from UK and Uncle A. You know what, I changed my mind will write about that "after" it happens so I don't have to think about how many xanax I will have to take that day. Got all the way till Sunday to sweat the "hostess" gift etc....oi vey:}
The H is home so have to run (I mean close out this page). "What blog about our life out there in cyberspace - where is my PRIVACY!!!"
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment