I WANT TO CUT ALL OF MY HAIR OFF. I am sleeping like shite. Can't sleep at night and am not sleeping so good during the morning. I have come off my Wellbutrin - am convinced that is the source of my nausea. I have hidden all the umbrella's in the house, just in case. The buzzers are nearby, but don't think I will go to that extreme AGAIN, fingers crossed. Am wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that I look like my mother and Aunty P who are sporting the same "do" and same "color". OMG!!
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
1 comments:
OMG!! I hope it doesn't rain! You fool...But I did notice that mommy and aunty pat had the same do/color, also. Hey go BROWN like me!! That would be a change, but not a radical, Britney, buzz-cutting one...
Post a Comment