Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pull it out or leave it in???

Another day, another duty. Dental Duty Day. My dental dilemmas are overwhelming. S. is halfway thru her fillings and not too freaked out. 2 more and then sealants and we are good to go. Myself..........another story. AND certain people don't want to hear about it let alone discuss it. Again, I am not going to husband bash. HOWEVER COMMA! Isn't that part of the whole "in sickness and in health" vow! If you want my vIc's when I'm sick then you better be prepared to suck it up and feign interest when I am in the middle of a dental crisis. And yes it is "always something" but hells bells that's life. I'm wondering if there is a reason, other than money, that the thought of one's wife losing precious teeth does not evoke and enormous amount of empathy? Oh, my bad, there is no reason other than money. biatch.
F*ck I need some consolation chocolate.
So do I pull the tooth with a two year old root canal and crown or do I pull off the crown and see if I can save this effing tooth and have it REdone which may or may not last more than another two years. THIS IS THE PITS.
Note to self: marriage is for health insurance not empathy.

Ok, Sarah Palin is sounding pretty good right now. I don't really even like watching the debates, not politically inclined, think the majority of governments are corrupt. JADED. End of that subject.

MY POEM

OH DEAR ANGEL FROM HEAVEN SENT
I FEAR THY WINGS ARE CROOKED AND BENT
TOO FLY AGAIN THROUGH VALLEYS SO GREEN
OVER FIELDS AND TORS WHERE ONCE I’D BEEN
ACROSS THE OCEANS BLUE AND BOLD
IN SEARCH OF LOVE YET TO UNFOLD
I’LL SOAR ABOVE THE CLOUDS SO FREE
AND PROMISE LOVE TO ALL I SEE
THEN COME BACK HOME SO AS NOT TO TIRE
FOR BENEATH MY WINGS IS ETERNAL FIRE

P.D.

0 comments: