As you can see by the countdown clock - we are almost there! Neither Hope nor I have packed yet, we would rather stress ourselves out and wait till the very last minute. I keep doing a rather pointless "mind list" - so reluctant to write it down. I think I have given myself a "funny tummy" and I can't figure out why? Is it because I haven't actually written a list? I washed my snorkel with bleach - does that count towards anything? Still haven't braved the bowels of the basement to search for the fins and mask......I have actually "pictured" all of my stuff in my suitcase - visualization is good right? Of course I have lots of last minute running around to do! Some groceries for the household before I leave, another carton of ciggies, last minute sewing....Hope don't even ask about the top! Will show you when I see you - maybe I can start working on that when I get back for NEXT year! Going to take some more immodium and keep my fingers crossed. Am thinking about my Last Will and Testament before I go - I'm just saying....you know in case something happens and I get eaten on the coral reef - you never know. Oh fuck, I really need to write a list. I wonder is there is bug spray in travel size? Eleuthera - here we come!
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
1 comments:
bleach queen....
Post a Comment