Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Your ASS to Bed

Get your fucking arse to bed P. What in the hell are you doing? Looking up flights like a travel agent, uh...minus the commission. H. I am gonna find a flight if it bloody well kills me. Oh yea, I am so gonna do this. I have started the ugly cycle of staying up way past and normal bedtime and not being able to wake up at a decent time, according to norms placed on peeps by "them". My beautiful ray of sunshine carved a triangle into my coffee table today. OMG!! Where the fuck is June Cleaver when you need her? This will be child #2 to carve into my furniture. Am I raising hoodlums or future "taggers". What happened to just keeping your feet off the table, now I have to worry about leaving a sharp object lying around? I am way, way too old for this. What next...burnt carpet? I keep thinking someone is gonna walk in the living room and yell at me for being up at a ridiculous hour. What could possibly be stopping me from crawling into my comfy bed and escaping all the thoughts racing around my psychotic brain? Money, school payments to Dad, refinancing responsibilities, collections, unemployment appeals, grocery lists, death and taxes. I'm mad, your mad, we're all mad here you know. What have I accomplished this weekend? Is tomorrow the day I will start on the treadmill? Sshhh.....is that someone creeping around? Inside or outside? 3:51 AM - odd movies on cable......creepy. Just one more overstimulating puff on a cigarette and I'm so in bed!

0 comments: