I have always believed in writing in any form. I have always written, in some form or other - mostly in poetry. I stopped writing poetry after I stopped drinking. I thought it was the only way for my soul to truly shine through. Blogging, Facebook etc...has enabled me to release what is inside and not be afraid to go back and look at what I have written and NOT cringe. My sissy has so much courage.....I could not be prouder to say she is "my sister". She makes me feel like "anything" is possible. We have made so many changes, lived through so much adversity, experienced the world, been separated from extended family, met so, so many people and perhaps at times forgot how united we stand. I miss her more than anything and am always praying she is safe and remembers her "stranger danger". I know I am always in her thoughts and with fondness too boot! For this I am grateful. My BFF Hopie, is so like the little sister I never had. Hope laughs at all of my jokes. We are so in tune with each other we actually finish each others' sentences - weird! I can go to the bathroom at least 5 times and keep calling her back....and she gets it. I can cry and piss and moan about anything and she keeps coming back for more. I know I am old enough to be her mother, but she doesn't ever remind of that. She is the first person I call when ANYTHING happens. She accepts me when I am feeling, fat, ugly, pukey and even HAPPy!! If she has anything bad to say about me I would never know it. She is the only girl that I have ever known who had a childhood most similar to my sissy and mine. Posting October 2011 and I still feel the same :)
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment