Friday, February 27, 2009

Bonding in a tattoo way?



Sissy, here is my latest. Mine and Tyler's second same stencil/place life affirming, bonding moment. It was the perfect tattoo for such a sad day. To go to a funeral for such a nice lad that was two years younger than Tyler, made me feel so completely grateful once again to have him in my life. I felt bad that I felt good having him stand next to me and be supportive during such a sad moment. All I could think about was how sad his mom must be. When I look at that wrist, all I can think about is how much love I have for my son. He can be a right arsehole sometimes, but he is such a huge part of my heart. My RR asked me "not to be one of those girls with tattoos on her arms". I was wondering why. Would I look that different than I already do? I like the fact that I can put something that I want, into my skin and it's ALL MINE. FOREVER.....It doesn't define who or what I am, it's just part of ME. I just felt like writing that. Now when I get the hearts on top I will be done............on the wrists. Then I'm gonna move back onto the back! I want to tie all the random tats together somehow - I feel like they are postage stamps stuck around in no order. So......how about big butterfly wings encompassing all the small ones into the wings? Then...fill it all in. Anyway, Sissy can't wait to see photo of yours! (don't mention mine, Mike either hasn't noticed or is taking the "high road" and saying nothing - like it best that way!


Hope your trip goes good, and you have fun and see lots of beautiful memories to come. Wish I was there trippin with ya!
Love and Kisses!


Tyler is doing so good in his EMT class YEAH!!
Note to self: ipod = download : I'm gonna run to you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you no matter what part of your body you tattoo!! I will walk proudly beside you as my mentor/sister/friend and tell that world that you are beautiful because you are YOU!! Be damned anyone that tries to judge you for expressing your true creative self! :-)

Marnie said...

Hey Perri~

I have a two-toned blue Om tattoo on the inside of my left foot... :) I like my tattoos. Personal statements, energies, beliefs. My skin, my truth. If it speaks to you, that is all that matters!

xoxo,

Marnie