Monday, February 2, 2009

MY OWN ROOM

OK, I need to get to bed, seriously. I stay up wishing I could luxuriate in my VERY OWN surroundings - as in the middle of the fucking bed. I want to read - more than one book, I want them spread out around me. I want the light on. I want ALL of the pillows spread out behind me waiting to swallow me into sleep. I want to nod off without having to position my leg pillow, head pillow and hug pillow and two blankets PRIOR to "lights out". I am tired of fumbling in the dark for pills (to get to sleep), inhalers, water - you get the picture. What is so wrong with having one's own room. Let's face it, the majority of activity going on in the bedroom on a normal given night is Mike snoring and making other unmentionable noises. So if the action is say.....predictable or even annual (Valentines Day BJ - if you got me chocolates) what is the harm in having your own room?? When you have a sib...you are lucky to get your own room - you live for that time to have your "own" space with no imaginary line down the middle. Then you get a little tease of time with no man in your life and your are livin la vida loca in the middle of the bed! Yee Haw! Oops, did I forget to put in my marriage contract that I want my own room/as in bedroom. Yea, not a good start. BUT IT SHOULD BE!! BUYER BEWARE!!! You will never utter the word "privacy" again. EVER. FUCKING NEVER.
That's ok......Another hair off my chesty. Did I mention "FreeBreeze?" Yea, nother time.

0 comments: