Monday, February 23, 2009

Who's In Control?

I finally found some motivation (not sure where I happened upon it - think it had something to do with wanting to get out the sewing machine and couldn't cause all the other stuff ahead of the line). I am sure there is a way to reign in my OCD mind and put it to much better use than jumping all over the internet reading random blogs and looking at flights. Yes, it is after 2:00 am but alot has been accomplished....that has been waylayed for months. Sold a total of 5 books on ebay and listed more - for a total of 41 listings!! Yeah!! Cleared off a space in the office to actually sit at my desktop and Sammy can do homework. Yeah!! Opened an account on Etsy after months of deliberation on creating my own sight at a higher start up cost. Now just have to add pictures and descriptions. Yeah!! Bid on two Elance jobs - even tho I not totally sure what I'm doing on there......who knows..... AND last but not least blogged it! OK, sleep should be taking over very soon. Good job P.
http://www.pastperfection.etsy.com/

0 comments: