Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good day at Therapy....

Today was a good therapy day. Always glad to see A. As usual my time just flew by - I am hardly Ever at a loss for words! We agreed that my monthly visit was enough - despite what NP said. I am very lucky to have developed such a great bond and admiration for my therapist. We have come so far in seven years! (Time to pat Self on back)

Next I tootled off to my favorite thirft store - in search of a bargain. Did pretty good, more vintage linens, lovely divided bowl oh, and some Mickey Mouse coasters to put on Ebay. For some reason Mickey Mouse sells well - go figure. Don't know if I will keep the serving/divided dish or put it on Etsy....which I am going to do very soon! I fuckin am so stop with the snickers! Can't we just all get abong?? Scooted off to Costco next to get my staples: salmon, chicken-apple sausages, ground turkey and of course a HuGe dessert - I am walking now so.....Lemon blueberry coffee cake is so allowed - HuGe I tell you and Mike's eaten half of it already.....get the fuck off my dessert! I think Mike's dessert is his beer and I don't drink that so......cake all mine, well guess Sam can have some. Stood in cigarette cage for long time - musta been long cause someone pushed my cart out of the line -- bastards. Was staring at all the prices - yeah, guess I'm not quite over the big ciggie hike up your arse...Got me some more generics (120's which means they are suPer long)as there seemed to be a bit of a buying frenzy with a limit to 2 cartons for personal use. All the addicts are stocking up before they go up a few more dollars in April! F*F*S*S**C**K*F**B

Yes, I did talk to A about the smoking addiction....still have not had any "shining light moments".

Moving forward with our vAcA blog. Looks good, and is a fun read - was even funnier trying to remember everything we did each day.....we got all confused and thought we were there eight nites and not seven - praise Jah there is a date stamp on our pics! Now I can remember the minutia, what? forget about the minutia? Sorry homey, not a chance.

Right now I can't really focus on much else than my upcoming trip. I keep going over the what to take clotheswise thing....and don't forget your tripod. Think I need to get case and put in closet and start dumping "necessities" in it. I'm getting my tan on and yes I am tan obsessed. Cannot show up in the islands as white as a ghost! Gotta be a little "sunkissed", I'm gonna end up looking like the old Florida lady in "There's Something About Mary"- ya know with the leathery chesty. Will sunscream that area well.

Walked today (Thursday), even tho it was raining! Neither Brenda nor I wanted to be the one to call to say we couldn't walk because of the rain! Oh, the determination. Svelte body here we come! Needless to say me trousers were soaking - but we did it. I am now hunched back over the computer. What on earth am I going to do for NINE whole days without it? Well I can think of worse things to be without for nine days - so am good to go.


NOTE TO SISSY: There are mean people out there, use your biatch radar! You are not allowed to let anyone "walk" on you. Don't let them turkey buzzards get you down! You have a focus and more adventures ahead of you. You can stick it out there - your time is short, if Chow Mein moves your stuff - fucking move it back! You pay rent! The "LEE" we know is tough...
Now make up your mind about your dates.....ahh, c'mon - Ashram in India or Holden Beach with the Family? Either way you're gonna end up with a funny tummy:)

1 comments:

Sissy said...

I am NOT tough - never have been - resilient against all odds....and you know that i am lacking in the radar department...still see sunshine till smacked up the head...just gotta believe in karma :)