What a miserably cold and wet day! Daddy and I took Sam to see Coraline .....3D no less. Was a bit of adjustment with the glasses and I did nod off for about 10 mins....but it was a cute, dark little ditty! We managed to scarf down a large popcorn - Sammy of course had it on her lap, so am thinking she ate at least 1/2 of it! Bag of M&M's each (wisely stopped at 7-11) and that pair shared an Almond Joy too! We had a quick stop in the mall, WE NEVER SHOP ALL TOGETHER!!. Mike got him some nice "boat shoes", verrry niiiice at Norstrom Rack....couldn't really look around, Mike makes me feel like I'm on a mission and.....well I'm not. Saw a lovely summer dress in the new Neiman Marcus but when I peaked at price tag I nearly fell over and needed to get out of there quickly.
Was glad to get home, lots of people out and about and not the bestest driving conditions. My face hurt and I have earache. Either pollen or sinus infection. Yes, I'm hypo'ing. That's it.
My sissy is at WOMAD New Zealand - that would be so cool. I think I am happy to look forward to a vAcA in the same place each year - if I could just have a house there.........LOTTERY BE GOOD TO ME! I WILL SHARE!! Ma and Pa leave for UK next week for 50th with Aunty B & Uncle B with whom they had a double wedding. Hope all goes smooth......many people to please in short time. Will be last trip together to UK am sure. Filled Sissy in on all oer's and ohh's. Said a prayer for Grandma Vera and hope that her quality of life is still "ok" for turning 91. Was super nice to chat and laugh with my cuz, Marnie! Am happy to have her back in my life and there are lots of GOOD things we can remember together....and my sissy has a good memory - well sometimes skewed, but good:)
www.thegirlzdoeleuthera.blogspot.com
Hopie, layout is great! I love that one and it seems roomier! Am so happy to have a beach blog.... Will let RRBF know about it. Have to look up yahoo address cause can't confirm it, think I got it wrong. I'm excited to "write" it all down.
In Which She Writes Promises Her Blog Can't Cash
4 years ago
1 comments:
whaddya mean skewed??
Post a Comment