OK, I'm gorging on my Cadbury's Cream Egg and thinking I am "ohhh so risky - edge liver, yeah!" Finally booked a flight - so forget all the other OCD shit I wrote - I THRIVE on PROcrastination for PREservation! That's gotta be it. Keeps the adrenaline pumping - cause let's face it not much else, at the moment, does... Still feel like I'm getting riskier - that risky, seat of the pants gal went somewhere. I saw her the other day, so I know she's coming home. NExt year STANDBY?! Will research "standby blogs", soon. I absofuckinglutely promise myself not to go look up flights till we are planning our next momcation/eleutheravention! So next plan to obsess over is "packing lite" - oohh.....how many swimsuits? One pair of cargos? 2 shorts? 6 tops? panties?of course! I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!!
Digression: what the fuck should I do with my hair? I am sick of it - yes, again!! Short and go back to blond, let it grow out and change color, short layers? fuck I hate it when I DISlike my hair. That's it, I'm gonna go tomorrow and let my hairdresser decide. See how easy it can be. I have looked at the same haircut magazine a GAzillion times....gazillion. Some new cheap glasses, new hairdo, new adventure - do I need more of a kick up the arse than that? Yeah, well let us not go off the deep end, eh? So I guess I'm a little wound up! Must try and shut down for awhile......many lists to write now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment