I have lots and lots of Sister love! I am so upset that someone was unkind to my sister. And yes, I would hit them upside the head if I was there! When are women going to realize that they need to stick together and stop acting like they are on opposing teams? The word "competition" should never enter the equation, with your sister, your BFF's, your cousins or any female friends..........unless you are playing Scrabble! Never push those away in need - just think for a moment if the shoe were on the other foot. You should always have each others best interests at heart. If you are not feeling anything coming from the heart - then maybe that's not a relationship for you. We must learn to embrace every difference, foible, mannerism, yada yada....in the those we love. Naturally, there is a "little something" we are going to find that really is not our own cup of tea but... variety is the spice of life. I want my sister and my sister friends to feel like they can totally be themselves whenever they are with me. I don't want to judge or critique - I want to share the love. When I am with you - I am with you. You never need to question or doubt my loyalty. I love all in unique ways. I will fight for you, defend you, do your hair, tell you if your outfit looks iffy.....I will be honest but it won't hurt.
Sissy..........hang in there! You have your Bali trip to look forward to. Note to self: vAcA with SISTAH FRIENDS
Sissy..........hang in there! You have your Bali trip to look forward to. Note to self: vAcA with SISTAH FRIENDS

1 comments:
Thanks Sissy - where's my protection when i need it?? Love ya...
Post a Comment