Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taco Bell on my nerves

This is the third time I have been to Taco Bell to get Sam her beloved bean burrito with no onions and..............it had fuckin onions on it again. When will I learn to check the burrito before I leave the parking lot?? Confirmed the no onions three times no less. I was spittin nails. Called and have whatever we want next visit FREE! And so it should be. Sam asked all day for a burrito. OHHHH, I am so annoyed. I love the guy on the phone tho....did you want to drive back? Like I am gonna go all the way back to Taco Bell for a 99cent burrito?!?!? WTF
OK, maybe I am a wee bit irritable today. Time for "mother's little helper."

1 comments:

sissy said...

this sounds familiar...don't i remember Maca's runs for a burger for little Ty-Ty without mustard and onions...